So that's one thing down. The next step is to make sure that all those posts are archived on my computer somewhere, and also burnt on a disc or something. I actually printed off my entire diarlyand blog when i worked at the job from hell... it was a lot of paper. lol.
i tell ya, though, if you wanna find out what kind of blogger you were, there's nothing like going through all your old archives to find out that:
a - i'm a whiney bitch who generally hates working for a living
b - 80 % of my posts say somewhere that i'm tired. Maybe i'm anemic, or maybe i'm just a big cry baby who should go to bed at a decent hour instead of blogging
c - i wrote a lot of one liner posts back then. a LOT of them. some of them are pretty good, must remember that i don't have to be so wordy sometimes and that it's entirely possible to put forth my point without excessive wordiness, just speaking to hear my own voice... ;)
d - i had a lot of awesome blog post titles that in a lot of cases were the best part of the post
e - within all that garbage, there were a few actual good bits of writing
f - i metablog, a lot. MUST STOP THAT!!! Bad Diva, Bad!
g - there were three entries on that blog alone titled "Cold Enough to Freeze your Winnebego" and i'm sure i've probably used it over here as well...
granted, i started the diaryland blog seven years ago, so i can ONLY HOPE that there has been some kind of evolution in my writing since then...
also, i rediscovered this website that lets you find out these amazing factoids:
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Laura fighting underground!
- Early thermometers were filled with Laura instead of mercury.
- If you put a drop of liquor on Laura, she will go mad and sting herself to death!
- Laura is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives!
- Ostriches stick their heads in Laura not to hide but to look for water!
- Laura can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee!
- Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by Laura!
- About one tenth of Laura is permanently covered in ice.
- Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Laura.
- Peanuts and Laura are beans!